Halogen-free environmental friendly flux for hot tin dip plated photovoltaic (PV) ribbons
- Best for continuous hot tin dip plating process.
- Activate copper surface to achieve great flatness.
- Stable tin bath surface, no hydrogen embrittlement, and very little dross.
- Uniform tin thickness and great bonding with copper base.
- Little smoke, no odor, noncorrosive, environmental-friendly, and almost no residue
- Suitable for hot tin plating process on any size of copper wires.
- Suitable for electronic production line where high quality is required.
- Suitable for processes where low pollution and noncorrosive property are required.
- Use water (D.I. water recommended) to dilute up to 20% depending on the situation onsite.
- Running wire through AC-15 pre-treatment agent and water bath before flux will optimize the tinning quality.