As a pre-treatment agent for metal surfaces, its effective power in degreasing and
removing the oxidation film is mostly suitable for use before various surface treatments.
In the hot-tin plating process, it is especially recommended to be used along with PhilChem
environmental-friendlyfluxes to achieve high-brightness and high-quality plating result.
- Effectively removes residual grease from copper surface, e.g. drawing coolant or annealing oil.
- Removes oxidation film and activates copper surface before hot-tin plating process.
- Improves performance of flux and dramatically increases flatness and brightness of hot-tin plated surfaces.
- Reduces pin holes on hot-tin plated surfaces if used before flux.
- To be used as is - calls for low maintenance.
- Solubility: 100% soluble in water.
- Appearance(color): Below 50 APHA.
- pH(1:3)(V/V): 0.6 ±0.30。
- Specific gravity: 1.03 ±0.01。
- Surface tension(1:3)(V/V): 30 ±5 dyne/cm。
- Concentration: to be used as is.
- Operation: In a hot-tin plating process, the part should first go into AC-15 followed by a water cleaning bath, before going into the flux. This practice keeps the flux at ultimate condition and thus promises good plating quality and increases the longevity of the flux.
- Maintenance: Add AC-15 without dilution to maintain liquid level. Depending upon situation onsite, refresh the entire AC-15 bath and water bath periodically (e.g., weekly), for contaminant stripped from the parts may accumulate and degrade the plating quality.
- It should be capped tightly and stored in a cool dry indoor place with good ventilation. Avoid direct sunlight.